Egeli Law Firm is involved in all aspects of labor law, including but not limited to social security law. We provide complete and tailor-made assistance to our clients at every stage of relations between employers and employees. Our attorneys are able to support the clients on a daily basis in the decision-making process in the area of labor law.
Egeli Law Firm represents and advises clients on all aspects of labor law, including:
– Establishment of business law infrastructure for companies and supervision on a timely basis,
– Preparation and negotiation of Labor Contracts,
– Providing advisory services for employers, regarding all sorts of issues arising with the employees, including wages, benefits, pensions, working hours, restructuring, dismissals, discriminations, outsourcing, redeployment, resignation and tax issues,
– Preparation and examination of minutes, defense, warning and other written documents for the problems encountered in daily business life,
– Preparation of collective bargaining agreements with labor unions and execution of negotiations,
– Execution of union and employer relations,
– Ensuring that businesses make the necessary preparations for occupational health and safety,
– Initiation of procedures for the protection of employer’s and employee’s rights in workplace accidents, occupational diseases and in other cases.
6th National Publication Conference was held on 10th and 11th of May 2018 at Afyonkarahisar.
All publisher and author organizations and relevant ministry authorities attended the conference.
The statement of conference will be declared in the upcoming days. The freedom of publication, improvement of publishing,
recommendations on fixed book price, reducing the taxes, measures should be taken on fight against piracy were debated and
determined in the conference. Our managing partner Mr. Abdullah EGELİ attended the Conference as a member of Publishing Law and
Intellectual Rights Commission.
Abdullah EGELİ, Attorney at Law