As Egeli Law Firm, we provide consultancy and advocacy services to real and legal persons at international level, represent our domestic and foreign clients and serve in international trade dispute settlement areas. Our expert team and lawyers ensure that judicial decisions are enforced in foreign countries and represent our clients at international courts such as European Court of Human Rights.
In addition, we represent our clients in international commercial and securities investment disputes before the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the London International Arbitration Board (LCIA) and the International Investment Dispute Center (ICSID) established by the World Bank and provide multifaceted legal advice on solution mechanisms.
Some of the services we offer in the field of International Law and Arbitration are:
– Monitoring and supervising of international receivables arising from imports and exports,
– Execution and enforcement of judicial decisions in foreign countries,
– Providing consultancy services for investment incentives to companies,
– Resolution of disputes in free zones,
– International financing methods,
– Providing consultancy and advocacy services for securities and commercial arbitrations conducted in accordance with national and international arbitration rules.